Follow Me on Instagram: hannahmcdermott

Saturday 19 April 2014

Lets Behave Like Kids Again


This week has been so busy but in the best way!
I saw so many friends I don't get to see at the weekend @ Headroom in Manchester & Outbreak in Leeds which was amazing.
ZARA: Coca Cola Tee



Hannah, Toni & I then relived our youth at the  ten year anniversary tour of Hawthorne Heights - The Silence In Black And White. This was amazing, thank god we free up though and are no longer emos on the outside (just the inside). Awkward eye contact with the singer...... It's a shame not one of them looks remotely emo :(((

We then got to relive being pop punk emos at the Brand New show last night. I love Jesse Lacey forever and ever. It's a shame I couldn't go to more dates as they change the setlist every night.




Things I learnt at Brand New:100% CBA with push pits, wasted girls (if your boyfriend has to hold you back from a fight you're too drunk) and lone lad moshers.

Fab week ❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment